Monday, June 15, 2009

Toby's First Birthday


Let my just start by saying that I can't believe that my baby is one. It is crazy how fast time flies. I should have posted this a while ago, but I can't go back. So I am just going to catch you up on how he is now. He is 16 months old!!! Everyday he is learning new things, and teaching me new things as well. Today for example I lost him, couldn't find him anywhere. Finally I opened his bedroom door to find him sitting on the floor with a book on his lap. He was reading it to himself. I just stood in the door way and let myself get a little teary-eyed. He was just so big, sitting there alone totally content.
To say that he idols his big brother would be an understatement. He LOVES Rowan. If Toby can't find him, it is, "Row Row, are you?" with his little hands up in the air, looking from side to side. They play so cute together too. Row, for the most part, is quite patient. Row is in the later part of being potty trained, and Toby thinks that he needs to go on the potty
too. They have a little black potty that Row can sit on himself. More times than not if I can't find Toby he will be in the bathroom sitting on that potty. When I find him he will tell me that he is going potty!!

It it is so fun to have such a beautiful, health little boy.

No comments: