Monday, June 15, 2009

Playing in the Snow


I know that this was forever ago, but it was so fun. It was the toward the end of winter, and I finally found a snow suit that was Rowan's size. There was very little snow on the ground, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to let him wear it outside for a minute. So we slapped on the snow suit, and the never-worn snow boots and hit the tiny bit of snow on the ground. Row loved it. He found it really funny to pick up the snow and throw it at me on the stairs. He didn't want the fun to end. Toby then woke up from him nap, and the fake snow day came to an end.

1 comment:

Matthews Family said...

Okay, so I finally found your blog and added you to my list. Your blog is so pretty and I love the layout. What a creative person you are. Of course, I already knew that about you. It was fun to read your posts. Hope your doing well. Talk to you later.