Sunday, January 11, 2009

Halloween 2008



Halloween was definitely a fun night. Rowan was Dash from The Incredibles and Toby was Peter Pan. Let me just say that Rowan was so excited to wear his costume. The Incredibles is one of his favorite movies, and when I heard that my cousin had the costume I know it was meant to be.

Rowan's hair was shaggy and curly and it wouldn't stay slicked back like Dashes, so I made up a hair style... I'm sure that this was first time I had ever used hair spray on the poor kid.

The weather was surprisingly nice outside, so we didn't need jackets. I struggled with what I was going to dress Toby as, and I remembered that I had made Rowan a Peter Pan costume last year. That's right, I made the costume. Luckily it fit, and he was the cutest baby!!!








1 comment:

Brad and Sarah said...

CHY! Your boys are adorable! I loved their costumes!!! I'm soooooo happy you have a blog now!!! Just another way I get to see you guys in action :)